State of Washington Covid-19 Information: https://coronavirus.wa.gov/
Worship in the Sanctuary will continue on Sundays (with a maximum capacity of 100 for each service). Worship Services are now at 9 am and 11 am with Reservations required.
Any individual, whether staff member, congregant or group member, who wishes to be present at SLC must:
1. Self-screen for signs/symptoms before entering SLC campus, and shall not
enter if they:
a. Have temperature of 100.4 (F) or above;
b. Live with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is having
c. Are awaiting results of a COVID test.
2. Wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times.
3. Maintain 6’ physical distance from others.
4. Practice good hygiene, washing hands with soap/water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol content).
- The church office is open Monday through Thursday 8 am-5 pm and Fridays 8am – noon. We welcome visitors and guests, please wear a face covering and maintain social distancing at all times while on SLC’s campus.
- If you have questions, need help, or just need somebody to talk to, please contact the church office at (360) 692-9263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pastoral Care – if you would like to talk to a pastor, please contact the church office and Bruce will coordinate with a pastor and have one of them reach out to you.
- Offering Gifts – we encourage you to please mail in your gifts to the church (11701 Ridgepoint Dr NW, Silverdale, WA. 98383). Please do not attempt to come to the church and deliver your offering in person. We would rather you NOT risk exposing yourself to unnecessary risks. Offering changes, or starts may be accomplished by contacting Bruce in the church office directly. Many of these changes can be handled over the phone. As a reminder we now have our new SLC App and donations can be made by clicking: https://secure.subsplash.com/ui/access/WMSJVT/
- Want to receive E-News? – You can subscribe to our weekly e-news by clicking SUBSCRIBE
We continue to hold in prayer all those health professionals and officials working to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and provide care for those who are ill. We pray for healing for those who are sick and comfort for those whose loved ones have died. We also pray that all our efforts will limit and prevent this virus from spreading.