“STAY HOME STAY HEALTHY –
Washington State resources: Safe Start Plan and Gov. Inslee’s Guidelines Drive-in Worship Services
Kitsap County Resources for help: https://www.kitsapcovid19response.org/
The church will continue to be closed to all visitors in an attempt to help “flatten the curve” regarding the spread of the virus (COVID-19).
- The church office will remain closed but will be returning phone calls and emails during normal business hours. Please leave a message and someone will return your call
- If you have questions, need help, or just need somebody to talk to, please contact the church office at (360) 692-9263 or email@example.com
- Pastoral Care – if you would like to talk to a pastor, please contact the church office and Bruce will coordinate with a pastor and have one of them reach out to you.
- Offering Gifts – we encourage you to please mail in your gifts to the church (11701 Ridgepoint Dr NW, Silverdale, WA. 98383). Please do not attempt to come to the church and deliver your offering in person. We would rather you NOT risk exposing yourself to unnecessary risks. Offering changes, or starts may be accomplished by contacting Bruce in the church office directly. Many of these changes can be handled over the phone. Alternatively, you may go to silverdalelutheran.org and from the homepage, select the ‘green’ donate button. From there you can set up a profile and donations either one-time or recurring. We also accept ‘text giving’. To utilize this feature, simply text to 360.614.2259 and follow the prompts.
- Announcements regarding Parking Lot services – please be watching your Friday emails for information on Sunday Parking Lot Worship services
- Staying Connected – We have set up a webpage so folks can ‘stay connected’ to what is going on at SLC during the closure.
- Want to receive E-News? – You can subscribe to our weekly e-news by clicking SUBSCRIBE
Here are the links to our audio recordings of services, Facebook live events and services, and PB’s YouTube channel that will be used to post worship services as we move forward. We are also going to make some hard copy CDs and DVDs available for those without the internet.
We continue to hold in prayer all those health professionals and officials working to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and provide care for those who are ill. We pray for healing for those who are sick and comfort for those whose loved ones have died. We also pray that all our efforts will limit and prevent this virus from spreading.