2021 Pastors Video Annual Report
Sunday – November 21st– 1 pm (online): Annual Meeting. We need to have 10% of the congregation members in attendance in order to conduct the meeting. We appreciate your time, consideration, and contribution to SLC. We will open the Zoom Link at 12:30pm, so please enter the room before 1 pm so that we can start the meeting promptly.
Meeting ID: 837 1185 6485
Silverdale Lutheran Congregation members:
Our 2021 fiscal year is nearing its end, and it was a most unique year within the history of SLC. As with virtually every social and business sector, COVID-19 again disrupted many of our normal routines and aspects of our mission and ministry. Despite those challenges, our Silverdale Lutheran had another exceptional year!
We have worked so hard to transform uncertainty into success.
Now, as we prepare for 2022, we remind ourselves daily of the mission statement of Silverdale Lutheran:
- Encounter and connect people with Jesus Christ through the ministry of Word and Sacrament.
- Empower all people to share the Gospel.
- Foster lay leaders who are passionately committed to connecting people to Jesus Christ and helping our Community serve and love our neighbor.
- Connect people to groups where they can use their gifts and find support in following Jesus.
- Celebrate Christ’s love while respecting our differences.
- Engage with our community and world by both giving and receiving the blessings of God.
Our proposed budget reflects our avid commitment to SLC. We encourage you to reflect upon the following as you review the proposed budget.
Mission/Programs – Are we addressing the needs of our congregation and community with the current programs and staffing?
Ministry/Outreach – How do we continue our ministry, improve our ability for outreach with the current staffing levels?
Fiscal Sustainability – Yes, we all share the responsibility of being fiscally responsible.