Whether you’ve been married for one year or 61 years, whether you have a strong relationship or are struggling, “The Marriage Course” is certain to strengthen and enrich your marriage. Silverdale Lutheran Church will be hosting this seven week couples course, where each week you will be served a candlelit dinner at a romantic table for two while listening to practical talks (on DVD) that are informative and fun. There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your spouse. The course will cover the following topics:
- Building Strong Foundations
- The Art of Communication
- Resolving Conflict
- The Power of Forgiveness
- The Impact of Family
- Good Sex
- Love in Action
The cost is $100 per couple, which includes seven dinners, childcare, and two workbooks. Scholarships are available.
The course will run on Monday evenings from 5:45pm-8:00pm, January 15th-March 5th. Please note, there will be no class on Monday, February 19th (President’s Day). An informational brunch will be held on Sunday, January 7th at 9:45am in the Gathering Place.
For more information on “The Marriage Course” please visit: http://www.relationshipcentral.org/marriage-course
Please email our ministry coordinator with any questions at: email@example.com
- Follow the below steps and make a secure form of payment through our website by clicking here.
- Click on the [Donate] button from the homepage (used to make a donation or pay for an event)
- Select the radio button for [Marriage Course]
- Scroll to the bottom and select [One Time] under donation frequency.
- Select [Continue] and..
- Follow the onscreen instructions to make a payment for the event.