ALL of SLC is invited to share in a weekend of service
We hope you can join us for a trip to serve alongside our brothers and sisters in Hoquiam/Aberdeen. We will leave SLC at 8 am Saturday and return by dinner on Sunday. There will be work appropriate for elementary aged children on up to those in their twilight years. We will do different jobs like cleaning and organizing food banks, preparing the community garden for summer and/or assisting city clean-up crews. All that is needed is a humble spirit to serve with the community, flexibility, and the willingness to listen and learn. We will stay at Saron Lutheran Church.
- We will have a meeting on March 24 at 9:45 am in the sanctuary. YOU MUST HAVE REGISTERED ONLINE BY THIS DATE. At the meeting we will talk about the trip, decide if we want to get t-shirts, and do some planning.
- We will also meet Sunday April 14 and Sunday April 28 at 9:45 in the Sanctuary for trip planning. When we meet in April we will have a better idea of the work we will be doing, tools we may or may not need to bring and other information.
- YOU MUST PAY FOR THE TRIP BY APRIL 14. The cost is $50 a person. If anyone needs a scholarship, please let me know. You can pay online at any time. If you need to make arrangements to pay at another time, please let me know.
- We will be doing a “Sending and Commissioning” at the 11 am service on April 28.
Questions? Talk to Pastor Paula or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Trip Registration:
- Follow the below steps and make a secure form of payment through VANCO Payment Solutions.
- Click on the [VANCO PAYMENT SOLUTIONS] icon below
- Input the dollar amount for [All Church Mission Trip]. $50.00
- Scroll to the bottom and select [One Time] under donation frequency.
- Select [Continue] and…
- Follow the onscreen instructions to make a payment for the event.